All About Service™888.649.6687
At Nixon Medical, we’re committed to great customer service and support. You may find the answers to your questions and concerns in our Frequently Asked Questions listed below.
- During business hours (M-F 7:30am to 5:00pm ET), call our Customer Care department at 1-877-776-4966. Our friendly associate will walk you through the setup process.
- Please allow 10 minutes for setup time (original user setup). When finished, we will provide you a username and password, so you will have full access online.
- Nixon Medical Xpress is the online portal where you can view, print, and download invoices, statements, and payment history.
- Xpress Pay is an additional feature where you can pay with a credit card online.
- Yes, call our Customer Care department at 1-877-776-4966. Our friendly associate will walk you through the process.
- Please allow 5 minutes for setup time for each additional user setup.
We can certainly help with password resets. Please call our Customer Care department at 1-877-776-4966. Our friendly associate will walk you through the process.
- Go to http://connect.nixonmedical.com and log into your account.
- You will see the Financial Information option on the home page blue bar. From there, you can select:
- View Invoices
- View Statements
- View Payments
- Nixon Medical Xpress allows for some column organization.
- Go to the right side of the page and look for the edit button which looks like 3 horizontal bars.
- This will allow you to add/remove columns.
- You can also resize columns or click-and-drag columns to change the order.
- Select Financial Information and View Invoices.
- Select All Open Invoices and click the green Show
- Click the box under the left column Pay Now.
- Once selected, click the white Pay Now button.
- Pay the amount shown by clicking the blue Pay Now
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click the Pay Now button.
- Click on View Payments to see the payment posted.
- Yes, we do accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
- No, we do not accept debit cards.
- No, we do not accept ACH/EFT.