Nixon Medical is the leading service provider of medical apparel and linens serving outpatient healthcare centers. From trusted Nixon laundry services to reliable Nixon customer service, the management of your medical apparel and linens will thrive with Nixon Medical.
What makes us different?
Providing outstanding service to every client is our first and foremost priority. We invite you to experience The Nixon Medical Service Difference™ for yourself.
- Service Specialists
- Proven Processes
- Outpatient Focus
- Enriching Culture
How our friendly representatives work with you
At Nixon Medical, attention to detail is of the utmost importance. We combine our stringent processes with compliant techniques and expert inventory management to ensure the highest level of service while optimizing your costs, storage, and peace of mind.
- You choose your preferred medical apparel and linens from our product lines
- We individually size each wearer at your facility for proper fit and comfort in Nixon apparel
- We provide complimentary design service for customized logos on apparel and floor mats
- We handle embroidery and embellishment in-house
- We develop a service schedule with you to meet your facility’s needs
- We launder and inspect all products in our state-of-the-art compliant processing facilities
- We offer free repairs and automatically replace worn or damaged products
- You receive regular visits from your dedicated Route Service Representative to pick-up, deliver and manage your inventory
Nixon Medical operates the most advanced, healthcare-specific laundering facilities in the country. The opportunity for cross-contamination is eliminated through negative airflow and physical separation between soiled and clean product in our facilities and delivery vehicles. We process all products using state-of-the-art laundering techniques that meet or exceed hospital standards.
Common documentation requests
- Exposure control plan
- Bloodborne pathogens requirements
- Facility cleaning policies and procedures
- HLAC accreditation
- Laundry facility statements
Common specification requests
- Laundering temperatures
- Wash formulas
- Process times
- Titration reports
- Universal precautions requirements
- Training programs
Compliant Facilities, Trucks & Techniques
Nixon facilities and techniques meet or exceed OSHA and CDC standards. Nixon is also certified by the Healthcare Laundry Accreditation Council.